We have the concept of a technical MVP ready. Your core task will be to solve the following challenges to build our iOS app and get it accepted by the App Store.
- Implement a background tracking of how often individual apps or websites have been opened during the day and how much time the user has spent on these apps. For better understanding, read the new iOS 15 API documentation for "Device Activity)
- Track the total session time a user has spent after the “unlock” event on the smartphone.
- The numbers we track via 1 & 2 will serve as triggers. Every time, a user crosses pre-defined limits, we will notify them and/or block specific areas of the I-Phone or individual apps (e.g. possible through VPN, compare with Opal or Freedom App)
- When we have achieved that users realize that they are in a flow of “useless” unintended smartphone behaviour, we suggest they be redirected to our BePhoneSmart Learning App where we teach them useful habits in the areas of (mental) health, sleep, creativity, productivity and more. The technical challenge here: Implement heuristics into the user journey to deliver the right content to the individual. Obviously the goal is to deliver the right “lessons” with as few clicks as possible. At the same time, we will need a bit of user input to deliver the right content (e.g. how much does the user already know), at the right time (e.g. is the user fresh or brain dead?) and serving the individual goal (e.g. “I want to prevent diseases” vs. “I want to improve performance”).
- Backend vs. Frontend: 1-4 are complicated coding challenges. Nevertheless, the user journey and therefore the design are key to success. So you don’t necessarily need to code frontend yourself, but you should have a decent interest in user journey’s and app design to collaborate with designers (inhouse or external).
- always wanted to become the Tech Lead of a startup
- are excited about mental health and healthy lifestyle in general
- have experience in iOS Mobile App Development (ideally launched an app into the App Store
WE are Tom (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomaszkantor/) and Stephan (https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephan-schmidbauer-33497781/), two founders and members of the impactful Sigma Squared Society.
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexibility: We are located in Munich and Prague and we are going to build the business remotely. So you can work from anywhere in the world (EU timezone prefered though).
- Speed: We are young but already have quite some founding experience. We have both built powerful networks of supporters that help us execute quickly and be as actionable as possible.
- Impact: We life and breath impact for humanity and we truly believe that this project will scale globally and mark the beginning of a completely new way of living.
- Fun!!!! We love the hustle, but it's not worth the pain without a good party, sports or trip as a reward ;)
- We are aiming for a hybrid model of a fixed salary + Performance Component(s).
- Fixed Salary: Around €60k (can be more for 5+ years of job experience or if you are full-stack).
- Performance Component: ESOP, VSOP and Bonus will be discussed individually. These options will be disclosed in the first interview stage.